Don't hesitate to see this updated beauty! Features fresh carpet and paint throughout. The wonderful main level kitchen has new granite countertops and stainless appliances. A true breakfast bar with additional cabinet space. The dining area and living room are located just off the kitchen and show wonderfully. The oversized deck sits off the living room and overlooks a RARELY available large private common area for kid play as well as outdoor entertainment. If its too cold outside this Christmas, warm up in front of the wood burning fireplace. The upper level master includes an updated master bathroom and large picture window with view of the woods and large common area. The two additional upper level bedrooms have access to their own full updated bath as well. The lower level is fully finished with separate laundry room, a fully remodeled full bathroom and sliding glass doors to the back yard. This end unit sits close to the walking trails for your easy to get to enjoyment. Replacement windows and newer HVAC top off this soon to be sold end unit. GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,907 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stove, Single Oven, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS