Pictures cannot capture the beauty and essence of this home - you must see it inside! Whether you enjoy traditional elegance, casual comfort, privacy and serenity, gorgeous views, entertaining friends & family, relaxing on the deck - this property has it all. Custom built all-brick colonial on 7.61-acre private, wooded lot with seasonal views of Middle Patuxent River and acres of woods and nature. Walls of windows allow you to enjoy the glorious views. With over 5,000 SF of finished space, all expertly appointed, you will enjoy touring this magnificent home. (Square footage indicated on tax record is incorrect). So many great features including random-width walnut flooring on all three levels, four working woodburning fireplaces, four decks - one with hot tub, screened-in porch, study with built-in bookshelves, bright & sunny kitchen with corian counters and huge island, oversized 2-car garage, built-in shed. Huge finished basement features fourth bedroom which could be used as in-law suite, spacious rec room, family room with fireplace, wine cellar, wet bar, and large storage room with workshop and cedar closet. Don't miss this one!! Make sure to visit the property website where you can view a 3D virtual tour: https://www.longandfoster.com/homes-for-sale/12410-Triadelphia-Road-Ellicott-City-MD-21042-278032929. Furnishings may be available for purchase.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, We
5,454 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Workshop, Partially Finished
- Palladian Windows
- 4. Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Brick, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Landscaped, Not In Development, Side Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Sloping, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS