Sited on 3 private acres offering a calm and relaxing setting a beautiful wraparound porch welcomes you into a gorgeous home. A true main level In-Law with a separate entrance, hardwood floors, full kitchen, bath and a generously sized bedroom. The main house boast hardwood floors, updated baths, lovely kitchen with granite counters, tiled backsplash, center island and breakfast bar. Sunbathed master suite with a walk in closet and en suite bath. Hot tub! Updates: roof, kitchen, baths, water heater, heat pump, painting and driveway!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,872 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- 2nd Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Partial, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Double Pane, Screened
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Circular Driveway.
- Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded, Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)