Beautiful Colonial nestled on over an acre of landscaped grounds in the Gwyndyl Oak Estates community of Glenwood. Gleaming hardwood floors, box wainscoting and a neutral color palette throughout welcome you to this beautiful home. Elegant formal living and dining rooms boast a scenic bay window, crown molding and decorative wall niches. The kitchen features granite counters and breakfast bar island and adjacent breakfast room with deck access. Bright and airy family room highlights a cathedral ceiling and gas fireplace with heater. Spacious master suite adorned with a vaulted ceiling, walk in closet and luxury en suite bath with dual vanities, soaking tub and glass enclosed shower. The fully finished lower level includes a recreation room, full bath and walk out to the back yard and fantastic in ground pool! Updates include: roof, hot water heater, pool liner & pump, hardwood floors and so much more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Well
3,788 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Gwyndyl Oak Estates
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS