Immaculate 27 acre estate set atop a beautiful hillside in the heart of Mt. Airy. The main home offers over 8,000 square feet of total living space with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths and is just 12 years old. The kitchen, which was just remodeled, features new cabinetry, granite countertops, and a custom wine bar in addition to ample space for entertaining. The guest home offers an additional 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths plus its own separate kitchen, laundry, and living rooms with a private entrance and own patio. There is a massive basement which spans the full length of both homes and features a fitness studio, home theater, and plenty of space for additional bedrooms or your own personal bowling alley. For the horse lover, there is an 8 stall center aisle barn with dutch doors, tack room, and wash stall as well as four safely fenced pastures with board fencing and an all weather round pen. Additionally, there is a two car detached garage which complements the attached three car garage, and leaves plenty of space for storage of farm equipment, a workshop, or for your sports car collection. Please check out the 3D tours of the home and stable.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
5 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pr
8,500 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Loft, Media, Utility Room, Florida Room, Maids Qtrs
- Master Bathroom
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Energy Star, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Wood Stove.
- Grab Bars, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Shed. Cleared, Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS